Route Sales/Bulk Delivery Driver (Kansas Division)
“Winning by Serving” is our vision. Excellent customer service and employee teamwork
is how we win as a company.
As a Dairy Depot Route Sales/Distribution Coordinator you are responsible for selling &
delivering dairy farm supplies in an efficient and profitable manner while abiding by
our principles of Honesty, Integrity, Quality, and Professionalism.
This position encompasses a combination of relationship building, inventory handling,
and physical activity, in addition to sales and delivery of products. This position reports
directly to the General Manger-Kansas Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Handle the inventory management of chemicals, teat dips and dairy supplies on
the route truck and at the dairy site; utilizing Inventory Transfers and Invoicing in
QuickBooks, as well as Excel spreadsheets on assigned Surface.
● Understand the factors that determine the usage of products at each farm.
● Work with the General Manager to develop route efficiencies
● Develop and maintain knowledge of industry specific equipment
● Aid in the service, installation, repair and maintenance of dairy equipment.
● Learn & develop relationships with key people at dairy farms
● Learn the basics of the following: good cow milking, proper washing procedures
for milk pipelines and milk storage tanks, calf care and calf raising protocols,
proper hoof care techniques-products & foot bath protocols.
● Transportation of chemical and other loads from Evans, CO to Garden City, KS
● Learn our main product lines (IBA & non-IBA) and how they can best be used by
● Warehouse maintenance, loading and unloading trucks at our Garden City, KS
● Work with General Manager to develop and follow up with conversations about
price quotes & possible demos of new products
● Develop relationships with the farm staff and management by being an asset to
● Maintain Class “A” CDL with Haz-Mat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements, as
well as DOT Med Card
● Hours generally 7:30 to 5:00 Monday – Friday (On call nights and weekends 1
week out of 3-4 (TBD)
● Be able to lift 75 lbs., roll 55-gallon barrels filled with product