“Winning by Serving” is our Battle Cry.
Our Mission is to “Exceed the expectations of our customers with high quality dairy supplies and equipment through sales, delivery, and service to help make their businesses more profitable.”
The role of Dairy Depot & ADS Fleet Mechanic plays directly into our ability to deliver on this mission of sales and Service. Your primary responsibility will be the maintenance and repair of the fleet of vehicles we use in the course of our business. This will vary as needed based on the maintenance schedule and availability of vehicles for service. You will report to the Service Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Abide by our principles of Honesty, Integrity, Quality, and Professionalism.
2. Perform Service on the IBA/ADS Fleet to include:
a. Lube Jobs
b. Tire Changes
c. Minor repairs- electrical and mechanical
d. DOT inspections (when qualified)
e. Trailer repairs and maintenance (pack bearing, replace brakes, etc.)
3. Assess vehicles and/or machinery to accurately diagnose and repair issues
4. Maintain communication with company drivers to determine their automotive requirements and vehicular defects or problems
5. Provide routine inspections of vehicles and inform drivers of any issues
6. Prepare quotes and work estimates as requested
7. Keep an accurate log of all work performed
8. Maintain and clean garage equipment and tools to ensure they are kept in a safe and usable condition at all times
9. Adhere to company work safety policies
10. Work with Service Manager and Service Coordinator to schedule vehicle maintenance and repairs
11. Maintain inventory of filters and supplies needed for vehicles
12. Track maintenance intervals on all vehicles
13. Complete assigned work orders on Field Edge daily
14. Be available, when qualified (i.e., Class A CDL with Haz-Mat endorsement), to serve as the back-up driver for the Bulk Delivery and Route team.
15. Hours are generally 7:30– 5:00 Monday – Friday